The Best Array of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous colors and shapes, allowing you to customize the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits include generally having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at All Pets Considered in Greensboro, NC. We stock numerous dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (336) 540-1400 for more information!
All the staff is very attentive and nice! The education they give you on products and food choices for your furry friends is great too!
A ton of variety and unique pet items
Dog tore her right CCL (Dog ACL) and last night 3/29/2022 she tore her left one. Needless to say a vet visit was in order. My dog needed assistance getting up and walking having torn her second CCL. My fiancée and I made the decision to go to All Pets Considered to look for a harness.
The young lady that helped us was named Rachel. She was absolutely amazing to work with. Not only did she guide is to the harness we were looking for, but she took the time and sat on the floor to outfit my dog. She took the time to explain how to put it together and advised us to walk around the store to make sure my dog was comfortable with the harness and to make sure the fit was right. I don't always write reviews, but Rachel deserved major kudos for the attention and care to showed with my dog.
We couldn't be happier with our visit!
One of the very best bet stores in The city. All employers are so helpful and knowledgeable.
Great selection of products for our dog. Very kind and helpful staff.