The Best Selection of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous colors and shapes, allowing you to customize the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits include generally having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at All Pets Considered in Greensboro, NC. We stock numerous dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (336) 540-1400 for more information!
We felt so cared for when we went! Ino came back clean and happy. The staff was very knowledgeable and helped me with my questions. Ino and I will definitely be back! Special thanks to Hannah and Kelli! We were not just another customer to them. I loved my experience here. Ino loves her new toy as well!
Great staff, Kelli really helped me find right dog food for my highly allergic/food sensitive dog and Hannah helped with suggestions for toys!
We had our first visit today and it was top notch! We'll never go anywhere else. Lenard, (spelling?) offered the most patient and kind service with great knowledge! He was incredible with our 14 week old puppy who needed a walking harness. He helped us pick the right size harness, fitted it for her, instructed us on proper fit, and even gave us tips to get her comfy with it and walking around the store. Above and beyond service and I was so thankful! It was a great visit for our puppy to socialize and get all the things we needed. Thank you so much for your kindness and expertise; we are so appreciative!
Great selection and friendly staff answered all my questions and helped me make the correct selection.